Ayn Rand quotes give us a lot of learning and indication about the society at her time. The businessman who wants to acquire a market by strangling a superior competitor, the worker who wants a piece of his employer’s money, the artist who envies a rival’s better genius – they’re all desiring facts to vanish, and destruction is the only way to make their desire come true by Ayn Rand quotes. They will not acquire a market, wealth, or everlasting renown if they pursue it; instead, they will ruin production.
The foe she was compelled to face was not worth matching or defeating; it was ineptitude—a gray stretch of cotton that deemed soft and shapeless, that could provide no opposition to anything or anybody, yet managed to be a barrier in her way.
Rationality is the acceptance of the fact that existence exists, that nothing can change the truth, and that nothing can take precedence over the act of perceiving it with Ayn Rand quotes, which is thinking—that the mind is one’s the only judge of values and guide to action—that reason is an absolute that allows no compromise—that a concession to the irrational invalidates one’s consciousness and turns it away from the rational.
Money becomes the avenger of its creators when a society develops criminals-by-right and looters-by-law, persons who use force to take the riches of unarmed victims. After passing a legislation disarming helpless males, such looters feel it is safe to plunder them. However, their plunder attracts other looters, who take it from them in the same way they took it from them.
The contest then shifts to those who are the most vicious in terms of cruelty, rather than those who are the most capable in terms of output. The killer triumphs over the pickpocket when force is used. Then that culture disappears, leaving a trail of wreckage and slaughter in its wake.
There was one more response, the most important, that she had overlooked,Ayn Rand quotes. She pondered, “To discover a sensation that would include, as their total, as their ultimate manifestation, the purpose of all the things she cherished on this planet…”
To discover someone with a consciousness similar to hers, someone who would be the meaning of her universe as much as she would be of his… No, Francisco d’Anconia, Hank Rearden, or any other guy she’d ever met or adored… A guy who lived only in her awareness of her capability for a feeling she had never felt but would have sacrificed her life to with Ayn Rand quotes.
Ayn Rand quotes
1. Man—every man—is an end in himself.
2. A ‘right’…means freedom from physical compulsion, coercion or interference by other men.
3. No man or group may initiate the use of physical force against others.
4. Rights impose no obligations on [neighbors] except of a negative kind: to abstain from violating his rights.
5. The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible.
6. The collective cannot decide what is to be the purpose of a man’s existence nor prescribe his choice of happiness.
7. Man holds…rights, not from the Collective nor for the Collective, but against the Collective…man’s protection against all other men.
8. An individualist…says: ‘I will not run anyone’s life—nor let anyone run mine. I will not rule nor be ruled. I will not be a master nor a slave.’
9. No one’s rights can be secured by the violation of the rights of others.
10. Individual rights are not subject to a public vote…the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities.
11. What is the basic, the essential, the crucial principle that differentiates freedom from slavery? It is the principle of voluntary action versus physical coercion or compulsion.
12. The doctrine that “human rights” are superior to “property rights” simply means that some human beings have the right to make property out of others.
13. Freedom…comes down to a single question: do you consider it moral to treat men as sacrificial animals and to rule them by physical force?
14. Any alleged ‘right’ of one man, which necessitates the violation of the rights of another, is not and cannot be a right.
15. If some men are entitled by right to the products of the work of others, it means that those others are deprived of rights.
16. America’s abundance was created not by public sacrifices to ‘the common good,’ but by the productive genius of free men.
17. Since only an individual man can possess rights…’individual rights’ is a redundancy. But…“collective rights” is a contradiction in terms.
18. Whoever claims the right to redistribute the wealth produced by others is claiming the right to treat human beings as chattel.
19. Individual rights are the means of subordinating society to moral law.
20. The recognition of individual rights entails the banishment of physical force from human relationships.
21. The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
More Interesting Quotes and Sayings
- 40 Mother Teresa Best Inspirational Quotes for A Better Life
- 99 Hajj Mubarak Umrah Quotes Messages Wishes Status
- 50 Peace Mother Teresa Quotes for Motivation Inspiration
- 35 Lailatul Qadr Mubarak Shab E Qadr Qadr Night Messages
- 35 Eid Adha Mubarak Greetings Prayers Messages Status SMS
- 50 Unforgettable Mother Teresa Famous Quotes
- 30 Positive Life-Changing Quotes for Motivation
- 25 Bakrid Wishes Eid al Adha Messages Greetings Prayers
- 35 St Mother Teresa Quotes for Motivation and Learning
- 50 Positive Inspirational Good Morning Quotes to Go Ahead
- 40 Eid ul Adha Wishes Messages Prayers Greetings Status
- 40 Mother Teresa Quotes On Life Do It Anyway and Other
- 30 Eid ul Adha Quotes Greetings Prayers Wishes Messages
- 40 Positive Quotes on Moving Forward to Succeed
- 25 Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Greetings Messages Prayers
- 45 Positive Thinking Self Worth Inspirational Quotes
- 25 Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Quotes Greetings Prayers Status
- 50 Mother Teresa Inspirational Quotes for Motivation
- 45 Ramadan Mubarak Quotes Prayers Messages Greetings
- 30 Daily Encouragement Quotes for Moving Forward
ayn rand quotes on capitalism
ayn rand quotes on love
ayn rand quotes on government
ayn rand quotes on individualism
ayn rand quotes on money
ayn rand quotes on freedom
ayn rand quotes on life
ayn rand quotes on selfishness
ayn rand quotes on communism
ayn rand on capitalism quotes
ayn rand quotes on