Encouraging words for someone stressed at work is a great way of motivation and increase productivity. While stress is an inherent nervous system reaction, some stressors occur at predictable times, such as during your commute to work, a meeting with your employer, or family gatherings with encouraging words for someone stressed at work. You have two options for dealing with predicted stressors: alter the circumstance or modify your reaction. It’s essential to remember the four A’s while determining which choice to take in any given situation: A’s: avoid, alter, adapt, or accept.
Understand how to say “no.” Know and respect your boundaries. Taking on more than you can handle, whether in your personal or professional life, is a definite prescription for stress. Distinguish between “shoulds” and “musts,” and say “no” to taking on too much when possible.
People that stress you out should be avoided. Limit the amount of time you spend with someone who frequently creates stress in your life, or stop the connection.
Take command of your surroundings in the form of encouraging words for someone stressed at work. Turn off the television if the nightly news makes you nervous. Take a longer but less-traveled route if traffic makes you nervous. If traveling to the grocery store is a pain, shop for groceries online.
Reduce the size of your to-do list. Examine your everyday duties, obligations, and timetable as well as encouraging words for someone stressed at work. If you have too much on your plate, move non-essential activities to the bottom of the list or delete them altogether.
Try to change a stressful situation if you can’t prevent it. Changing the way you interact and work in your everyday life is frequently required.
Instead of burying your emotions, express them with encouraging words for someone stressed at work. Be more aggressive and voice your issues in an open and courteous manner if something or someone is upsetting you. Say upfront that you only have five minutes to talk if you have an exam to study for and your chatty roommate just got home.
If you don’t express your emotions, resentment will grow and your stress level will rise when you have encouraging words for someone stressed at work.
Be willing to make concessions. When you urge someone to alter their conduct, show that you are prepared to change your own. You’ll have a decent chance of reaching a happy middle ground if you’re both prepared to bend a bit of the encouraging words for someone stressed at work.
Make a timetable that is well-balanced. Burnout is a result of all effort and no pleasure according to the encouraging words for someone stressed at work. Make an effort to strike a balance between job and family life, social events and alone interests, daily obligations, and relaxation.
Encouraging words for someone stressed at work
1. “Stress acts as an accelerator: it will push you either forward or backward, but you choose which direction.” ―Chelsea Erieau
2. “It’s not stress that kills us, it’s our reaction to it.” ―Hans Selye
3. “We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it.” ―John Newton
4. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but doing something in spite of fear.” ―Unknown
5. “A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.” ―Aesop
6. “The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.” ―Sydney J. Harris
7. “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.” ―David Allen
8. “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.” ―Winnie the Pooh
9. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” ―Elbert Hubbard
10. “It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out; it’s the grain of sand in your shoe.” ―Robert W. Service
11. “When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter in 5 years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go.” ―Catherine Pulsifer
12. “Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff.” —Robert Eliot
13. “My key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused.” ―Ashton Eaton
14. “If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago.”
—E. Joseph Cossman
15. “I have never known any distress that an hour’s reading did not relieve.” ―Montesquieu
16. “We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.” —David Mamet
17. “Relax. No one else knows what they’re doing either.” ―Ricky Gervais
18. “In times of life crisis, whether wildfires or smoldering stress, the first thing I do is go back to basics … am I eating right, am I getting enough sleep, am I getting some physical and mental exercise every day?” —Edward Albert
19. “Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” ―John Lubbock
20. “Times of stress are also times that are signals for growth, and if we use adversity properly, we can grow through adversity.” —Rabbi Dr. Abraham Twerski
21. “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.” ―Maya Angelou
22. “Stress can result in anxiety if handled poorly, or achievement if handled well. Instead of thinking about your worries as problems, think of them as challenges – and if possible, as opportunities.” ―Chelsea Erieau
23. “Stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others.” —Paulo Coelho
24. “There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.” ―attributed to Bernard-Paul Heroux
25. “A good way to overcome stress is to help others out of theirs.” ―Dada J. P. Vaswani
26. “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” ―Thich Nhat Hanh
27. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” ―Martin Luther King
28. “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” —Marcus Aurelius
29. “Smiling can be infectious in a workplace to help reduce stress, to help teamwork, to defuse high-pressure situations. The more you smile, the more people will smile back.” ―Byron Pulsifer
30. “Stress is like spice – in the right proportion, it enhances the flavour of a dish. Too little produces a bland, dull meal; too much may choke you.” —Donald Tubesing
More Interesting Articles
- 33 Teamwork and Collaboration Quotes – Phrases about A Team
- 50 Mother Teresa Famous Inspirational Quotations
- 40 Proper Greeting Quote Prayer Message Status for Ramadan
- 35 Inspirational Quotes about Great Leadership and Teamwork
- 35 Ramadan Mubarak Messages Prayers Wishes in English
- 40 Inspirational Team Building Quotes and Thought of the Day
- 30 Inspirational Quotes about Teamwork and Working Together
- 40 Ramadan Kareem Greetings Prayers Messages Wishes
- 35 Quotes about Teamwork and Success with Invincible Spirit
- 50 Ramadan Kareem Wishes Messages Prayers Greetings SMS
- 45 Memorable Quote of the Day Teamwork and Success Forever
- 100 Inspiring Proverbs in Irish of All Time in English
- 40 Awesome Team Player Quotes for Tomorrow’s Leader
- 30 Comforting Words for Loss of Pet Dog Horse Cat Rabbit Bird
- 100 Quotes about Teamwork and Respect for Motivation
- 25 Words of Sympathy for Loss of Pet Condolence Messages
- 10 Diego Maradona Quotes on Life, Passion, and Hope
- 70 Evergreen Irish Quotes Proverbs Blessings and Sayings
- 45 Shab e Barat Quotes Wishes Prayers Greetings Status SMS
- 30 Wishes Messages Quotes Status SMS Greetings Eid al Adha
encouraging words for someone who is stressed
what to say to someone who is stressed at work
comforting words for stressed boyfriend
how to help someone who is stressed at work
what not to say to someone who is stressed
funny quotes about stress at work
you are my stress reliever quotes
inspirational quotes for stress at work
encouraging words for someone stressed at work
work pressure motivational quotes
work stress motivational quotes
positive quotes for work stress
words of encouragement for work stress
motivational quotes for stressful work
motivational quotes for work stress
motivational quotes for work pressure
encouraging quotes for work stress