Ramadan Kareem Quotes for all! These Happy Ramadan Kareem quotes are certain to inform us how essential it’s for everyone in all of us to guarantee that we keep constant in all our prayers not simply throughout these 30 days of fasting however do all of that each year-round with Ramadan Kareem Quotes. We ought to promise ourselves each year to be a greater individual after each Ramadan in order that we take a lot of the advantages each time from this blissful month with blissful Ramadan Kareem Quotes.
Ramadan Kareem Quotes
O you who believe, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous. (2:183)
But to fast is better for you if you only knew (2:184)
Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship. (2:185)
May you always be in Allah swat’s loving hands? Ramadan Mubarak.
Hard times will always be there but so will Allah’s help. Ramadan Mubarak!
Rather than stressing about things we cannot control. pray to the one in control and find relief. Ramadan Mubarak!
Anyone who goes into fasting with sincerity during this month while hoping to be rewarded by Allah will be forgiven all his previous sins.
Walk with humility, talk with politeness, dress neatly, prayers attentively, treat others with kindness, donate with generosity.
Ramadan is the month for you to not only repent but also seek forgiveness from the Almighty one.
I pray that the gracious God will give everlasting mercy so that you can enjoy eternal peace.
Keep Calm and Prepare for Ramadan.
If you are in doubt ask Allah. Perform Salatul Istikhara. Ramadan Mubarak!
Ramadan Kareem Quotes
Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are three whose du’aa’ is answered: the du’aa’ of the fasting person, the du’aa’ of the oppressed and the du’aa’ of the traveler.
Trust Allah when things don’t work out the way you wanted. Allah has something better planned for you. Ramadan Mubarak
The lord you worship in Ramadan is the same lord you turn away from in all the other months. – Sheikh Abu Abdisilam.
Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the fire.
Be Embarrassed to sin in Public. Don’t be Shy to show your faith. Ramadan Mubarak!
Ramadan is time to empty your stomach to feed your soul.
As we celebrate the holy month of Ramadan, May Allah showers His blessings upon you and your family.
Poor is he who leaves Ramadan the way he was before
The solution to every problem is in SABR (patience) and ISTIGFAAR (seeking forgiveness). Ramadan Mubarak
Other Recommended Reading
- 65 Unforgettable Summer Country Song Quotes
- 60 Best Country Song Quotes and Saying
- 60 Memorable Country Girl Quotes and Sayings
- 30 Evergreen Country Singer Quotes and Sayings
- Self Care Quotes to Develop Self Esteem
- 100+ Finding Joy Quotes to Remove Sadness
- Find Happiness within yourself with Great Quotes
- Selected Quotes about being Single and Happy
- Inspiring International Women’s Day Quotes
- Turn Negative into Positive Quotes for Optimists
- New Mom Quotes for the First-Time Parents
- 50 Give Me 6 Hours to Chop Down a Tree Quote
- 50+ George Jones Inspirational Quotes & Sayings
- Words of Encouragement for Turning Hard times
- 30 Learning from George Strait Song Quotes
- 100+ Searching for Happiness Quotes for Life
- Ultimate Collection of Country Music Quotes
- May All Your Dreams and Wishes Come True
- Short New Year Wishes for Long Relationship
- Happy New Year Wishes for Friends and Family