Lose of a child is irreparable to the parents as well as for the relatives. Comforting words for the loss of a child is a way to give some sort of consolation during the hard times.
Yet, is our moral duty to send condolences with comforting words for loss of a son, or daughter. It is obvious that the receiving persons get peace and remember them who send messages with comforting words for the loss of a child.
In this blog, we have accumulated 40 memorable comforting words for the loss of a son, or daughter. You are free to use these comforting words for the loss of a child.
Comforting words for the loss of a child
I pray that in the midst of your sorrow you find comfort in all the joyful memories shared.
I don’t know what to say” – yet there they were in front of me
Your child was such as sweetheart to everyone, and everyone that has met him/her will definitely miss him/her so much.
I wish I knew the right words to say, but there’s nothing that would ever sound right. Know that you are in my prayers for the loss that you have gone through.
I would like to send you all my love and heartfelt sympathies for the demise that has befallen your sweet little angel.
The loss of a child is one of the saddest things that you can endure. The memories of your young one will always stay in us.
May your departed little angel rest in eternal peace. Healing will take time, but remember that God will be with you through your ordeal.
I don’t know what to say when such a tragedy befalls someone so close to me. I know that this is very painful to you, but know that I’m with you, and so is God.
I certainly cannot bring them back. But, I just want you to know if you ever need someone to talk to, I am always there for you. Please take care.
Losing a child is simply heartbreaking, and I can only hope you find the strength to endure this horrifying period.
Your family lost a child and there are no reasonable words of comfort to make it all okay. Please accept our most profound sympathies.
1Your daughter was a true ray of sunshine, and we lost her too soon. My thoughts and prayers go with you and your family.
I cannot imagine your suffering after losing your daughter. Our thoughts and prayers go with you and your family.
No pain compares to the pain of losing a child too soon. I pray that your family finds the power to push through this excruciatingly painful moment.
Comforting words for the loss of a son or daughter
My deepest condolences for the loss of your precious child. He/she has brought so much radiance to us in his/her life, and we will miss her dearly.
Your child was a sweetheart. Everyone who met him/her just could not stop talking about him/her. He/She is going to be relentlessly missed by everyone.
We wish you peace, comfort, and strength to go through the dark days up ahead, and may the emptiness in your heart be filled again with love from those around you.
Your child was such a bright child loved by everyone. It’s so sad to see him go. He will always be missed.
I cannot imagine the sadness that you must be feeling right now, and I know that nothing can ever make you feel the same again even after decades. Rest in peace, little angel.
May your family be blessed with strength, love, and peace knowing that there is plenty of support all around you.
I too wish that I can bring your child back, but sadly, nothing can be done. However, if you need a listening ear, know that I’m here.
There is no greater pain than seeing your baby leaving this world before you. I am sending my sincere condolence to you and your husband.
You are very lucky that you got to give birth to an angel. I’m sure the baby is up in heaven already sitting on God’s lap.
Your son was the epitome of kindness and love. Every ounce of support and sympathy goes to you and your family during these trying times.
Illness asks no questions and knows no age. We are extending our deepest sympathies during these challenging and heartbreaking times.
I wish I had words to lighten your agony but sometimes words are just not enough. Please accept my deepest condolences on your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
There is a time to be happy, and a time to grieve. Sending our most sincere condolences on the loss of your child.
Keeping your faith after losing a child can be excruciating and unthinkable. We hope you’ll find the strength to overcome these traumatic times.
Comforting words for the loss of a child
Sending our condolences, following the passing of your baby. Find solace in knowing she was loved and cared for by everyone.
Sending our most profound condolences following the loss of your child. We are by your side every step of the way.
To lose a child is traumatizing to the heart and soul, but we hope you’ll cherish the unbreakable bond you and your baby shared.
Our heartfelt condolences for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Take care.
The only solace for a parent who has lost their child early is that they are being taken care of by God somewhere up there, free of pain and worries.
I’m sending you lots of love and my heartfelt sympathies on the sad demise of your beloved little one.
Please accept my humble apologies for the sad demise of your little one.
Hopefully, no one will ever have to mourn the loss of their child in the future. Hopefully, this pain will spread to no one. We can only hope, but how likely is that to come true?
A parent’s worst nightmare is seeing their child leave this world before they do! Sending our deepest condolences to you and your husband.
You lost your child, and there is no destiny harsher than that. Please accept our condolences and know we are praying for your family.
While no one can measure your loss, the love for your child will carry on to live forever. Sending our sympathies and condolences, with a prayer of brighter days ahead.
No one can really prepare you for the loss of your child, but please find comfort in knowing that baby is no longer in pain.
Other Recommended Reading
- Arabic Phrases to Learn this Ramadan
- I Miss you Message For Showing you Love for Her
- Joseph Campbell Motivational Quotes
- Happy Ramadan Wishes, Quotes, and Greetings
- Make Her Miss You Through Emotional and Romantic Text
- Eleanor Roosevelt Famous Quotes for Motivation
- Body Image Quotes for the Beautiful Mind
- Emotional Birthday Wishes for Best Friend
- Bruce Lee Famous Quotes on Leadership and Life
- Happy Birthday Friend Images that Evoke Emotion
- Wish You All The Best – Message for The Dearest
- Images on Friendship – Quotes, Pictures, and Photos for Friends
- Motivational Images for Work
- Motivational Quotes on Leadership and Vision
- Eid Mubarak Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Messages
- Quotes Images about Love Pictures, Photos, and Pics
- A Good Morning Message, Wish & Quote for Positive People
- Cute Good Morning Wish to Lover for Romantic Couple
- Wish a Forever Friend A Very Good Morning
- A Good Night Wish, Message & Sayings for My Dear
- Good Night Wishes and Messages for Lover – A Symbol of True Love
- Cute Quotes and Sayings about Smile
- Mind-Blowing Good Morning Quotes Collection
- About Positive Thinking Quotes
- Good Morning Quotes for Love and Beloved
- Norman Vincent Peale quotes for Changing Life
- Quotes about the Sky to Borden our Heart
- Life-Changing Power of Positive Thinking Quotes
- Motivational Quotes by Charlie Chaplin
- Tom Holland Memorable Quotes
- Brie Larson Famous Quotes and Sayings
- Gary Oldman Quotes
- Tom Hiddleston Quotes that Boost Confidence
- Sebastian Stan Famous Quotes
- Scarlett Johansson Quotes that will Move you
- Julia Roberts Quotes on love, life, happiness, and Women
- Veterans Day Quotes for Brave Personalities
- Quotes About Strength of Woman that Matter Most
- Quotes About Sharing Knowledge
- Quotes About Ignorance that Ignite your Learning
- Quotes about Heaven and Death that Remind Time
- Quotes on Sky that Maximize your Limit
- Quotes on Self Love that Reward your Self Esteem
- Quotes on Song that Gives new Inspiration in Life
- Famous and Inspirational Music Quotes
- Popular Song Quotes about Love, Life, Energy, and Warmth
- Elvis Presley Quotes to Attune your Soul
- Marilyn Monroe Quotes About Love
- Quotes about Chuck Berry – The Father of Rock and Roll
- Michael Jackson Quotes
- Quotes of Learning – Lessons from Mistakes
- Inspirational Quotes About – Attitude is Everything